Fast becoming the go-to shoe this season, the ankle boot is an essential as the temperature dips and PFW’s street style was a hive of styling inspiration. Here are 5 ways to rock the look now:
1. With a structured blazer: Looking to keep it smart yet comfortable? Opt for an ankle boots and tailored jacket pairing, with a patent pair for a grunge nod.
2. With patent pants: Leather looks ooze hardwearing detail and they’re the perfect way to uplift a day look.
3. With new season heritage: Renew your check pieces with a tough girl biker boot to inject the cool this autumn.
4. With a tonal look: If you’ve got your groutfit down, why not keep the colour from head-to-toe with a similar shade shoe? Or opt for silver pieces for a flash of metallic fun.
5. With your padded coat: Padded parkas and maxi coats are massive this season, but don’t think you can’t dress them up with an ankle boot. Elevate your look with a glitter pair for a feminine finish.